Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,576 (₩3,744,885) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)