Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,874 (₩2,531,536) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)