Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.434 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,635 (€3,929) in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)