Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,817 (₨93,019) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (38 minutes ago)