Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02058 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,549 (₨123,835) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)