Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39912 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,360 (R$ 8,418) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)