Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.865 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,331 (Dinar 2,859) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 5 hours ago)