Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 946 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.896 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,106 (Dinar 3,220) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)