Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.799 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,703 (Dinar 3,170) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)