Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.868 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,646 (Dinar 1,417) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)