Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01959 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,976 (₨100,887) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)