Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29403 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,460 (RM8,365) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (42 minutes ago)