Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29926 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,496 (RM8,342) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)