Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,814 (€1,274) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)