Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00290 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,833 (976,486 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)