Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01946 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,530 (₨181,417) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)