Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,179 (€2,665) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)