Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,286 (€1,606) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)