Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,125 (€2,667) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)