Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,384 (€2,219) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)