Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.528 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,396 (€2,877) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)