Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,760 (€3,047) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)