Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07038 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$804 (E£ 11,422) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)