Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07436 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,313 (E£ 17,659) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)