Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07182 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,308 (E£ 32,135) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)