Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.955 CAD / LYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,521 (2,640 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)