Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,855 (4,110 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)