Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,901 (5,025 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)