Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18798 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,801 (14,900 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)