Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20729 CAD / SDG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,855 (8,948 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)