Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,966 (6,877,833 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)