Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,510 (7,629,655 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,100 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)