Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35795 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,162 (Dirham 17,216) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €0.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)