Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35660 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,273 (Dirham 9,179) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)