Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35010 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,759 (Dirham 10,737) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (40 minutes ago)