Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34482 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,590 (Dirham 19,110) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)