Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34278 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,660 (Dirham 10,677) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)