Cost of living comparison between Akola, India and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01970 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,825 (₨92,610) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)