Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01919 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,911 (₨99,560) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)