Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01734 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,884 (₨166,326) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)