Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06799 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,915 (Mex$ 28,162) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)