Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13998 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,421 (24,435 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)