Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13772 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,681 (12,203 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)