Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00530 CAD / YER *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,646 (688,071 ﷼) in Aden.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)