Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 CAD / YER
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,547 (479,639 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)