Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04810 CAD / ETB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,740 (77,751 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)