Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05408 CAD / ETB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,599 (48,060 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)