Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02483 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,265 (91,217 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)