Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07080 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,686 (Mex$ 23,817) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)