Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00110 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,283 (5,736,370 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)