Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,676 (4,334,334 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)