Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,972 (5,468,455 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (31 minutes ago)