Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,543 (2,370,896 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)