Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,442 (1,874,940 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)