Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,266 (2,203,778 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)