Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,008 (1,755,414 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)