Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,674 (2,458,638 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Copenhagen costs kr19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Comayagua costs L 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,500 (about 2 hours ago)