Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.716 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,559 (£2,657) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)