Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,047 (﷼ 56,285,440) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 2 hours ago)