Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19974 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,117 (kr20,611) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)