Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20679 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,427 (kr35,914) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)