Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20223 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,295 (kr31,127) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)