Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 37210.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,115,492 ($1,884) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)