Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42490.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,482,342 ($1,729) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)