Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38793.300 IRRX / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,885,536 ($2,141) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)