Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40740.000 IRRX / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,454,631 ($2,000) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)