Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,427,091 ($1,612) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (31 minutes ago)