Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23277.889 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,485,115 (3,071 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)