Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24028.065 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,655,380 (3,149 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)