Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 28082.244 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,428,225 (2,686 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)