Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 25089.266 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,270,459 (2,960 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)