Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12970.406 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,779,082 (4,378 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)