Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.204 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,948,188 (1,227,606 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)