Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.873 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,467,850 (1,162,975 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)