Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.082 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,043,722 (1,284,459 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)