Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9524.127 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,452,645 (6,662 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)