Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4719.448 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,415,280 (元8,140) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)