Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4709.289 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,051,334 (元8,717) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)