Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1195.955 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,137,146 (15,165₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)