Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4759.498 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,967,493 (元13,230) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)