Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4717.606 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,182,919 (元10,001) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)