Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5173.361 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,015,442 (元12,954) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)