Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19822.812 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,896,611 (4,232KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (39 minutes ago)