Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22917.867 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,615,248 (4,608KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)