Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.089 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,072,902 (543,926 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)