Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.716 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,190,147 (744,012 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)