Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.910 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,572,826 (739,004 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)