Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,330,712 (€2,504) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)