Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1198.078 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,921,039 (18,297₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)