Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.657 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,222,223 (12,319₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (38 minutes ago)