Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,128,299 in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)